Walk For Life
March 16 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Walk For Life – March 16, 2019 Registration 8:30 / Walk Begins at 9:30
Each spring, Pregnancy Care Clinic holds an annual, “stroller to wheelchair” Walk for Life fundraiser. Participants obtain sponsors who pledge a total amount for walker’s participation in the event. On the day of the event, walkers will gather and Walk for Life while praying to end abortion in this country. Immediately following the Walk we will have a celebratory picnic. THE HOT DOGS ARE ON US! Call (619)442-4357 or email Robin Brust for more information.
V.I.P. (Very Important Points)
- You do not have to attend in order to participate. Walk where ever you are and send your pledge sheet to the clinic ASAP.
- Parking is prepaid for participants.
- It’s a 2 mile walk (2 laps around the lake). Your sponsors will support you with a single, generous, tax-deductible gift for your participation in the walk instead of being sponsored per mile.
- If it rains, bring an umbrella—the event will not be cancelled. If you are unable to come to the walk, no problem. You may turn in your form and walk on your own whenever and wherever it is convenient.
- Each person raising $200 in pledges will receive a free Walk t-shirt.
- Each person raising $500 in pledges will receive a free Pregnancy Care Clinic Sweat Shirt.
- After the walk, stick around for a picnic with your church or team.
We’re cooking the hot dogs – you bring the chips!
Download Walk For Life form HERE.
Click HERE to go to online registration.